Instagram @joycekwok

Joyce Kwok . 郭乐儿
Singapore . Hong Kong

Feel free to leave a comment at the end of my posts :-)

Sunday, June 08, 2014

Buntings Hunting







Amanda's mention of wanting to go to Tai Cheong Bakery for their famous egg tarts before the end of her short getaway over here was only perfect since their main outlet is located in my favourite hang about area. While she thanked me for playing host, I can only thank her for giving me yet another afternoon of doing what I very much love to do in Hong Kong - wandering around the slopes and stopping by whichever joint that fits the mood. Gotten so familiar yet always as refreshing with all the chic and quirks concentrated in there. Of course, thank you for the company. So nice catching up and exchanging thoughts with you after so long.

No comments: