Instagram @joycekwok

Joyce Kwok . 郭乐儿
Singapore . Hong Kong

Feel free to leave a comment at the end of my posts :-)

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Saturday - 長洲











Had some final father-daughter time on 長洲 Cheung Chau Island on Saturday before he kissed me Goodbye when I saw him off at the airport express that night. Thank you so much for an entire week of help and company! Certainly guilty for not having been on any of the other outlying islands of Hong Kong but I guess I'm just too attached to Cheung Chau. Mum's side's grew up on it when they were little and they have a place there with my aunt living in it still so we'll head in by default every Hong Kong trip. It's so lovely and homely to me that I'd still choose it over the other islands whenever I want some island-time. Maybe this longer stay will get me exploring the other ones, I mean I should, but Cheung Chau's sure to be seeing me more. & if you are following me on Instagram, you might have seen that we ended the evening perfectly with a heartwarming family dinner and a slow stroll to the ferry pier to get back to main city :-)

No comments: