Instagram @joycekwok

Joyce Kwok . 郭乐儿
Singapore . Hong Kong

Feel free to leave a comment at the end of my posts :-)

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Hong Kong











28/4/2015

A thing I love most (and miss crazily when I'm away) about the lifestyle in Hong Kong is the walks. Walking is such a big part of life here and I absolutely love it; especially through my favourite parts on HK island. So so happy to be back at it, back on the the slopes and steps and paths I can never get sick of but only fall in love with ever more each day as I go through them daily. Every day or every time of the day there's a different vibe, different pace, different people (and dogs, lots of breeds of dogs), new things to see and feel, frequently being surprised by little sights or things you've never noticed before or even when there's nothing much, the walks are always a good time for me to recharge my mind, body and soul.


No comments: