Instagram @joycekwok

Joyce Kwok . 郭乐儿
Singapore . Hong Kong

Feel free to leave a comment at the end of my posts :-)

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Playgound Singapore





















Taking my time to recount and document properly, both through what I share publicly and keep personal, does so much in helping me prolong the freshness and better secure the memories of my travels or even just my everyday life. It's like reliving everything once again but now I can pause at any frame to reflect and often give thanks to details that have actually put everything in place beautifully on hindsight. Just as I'm done going through the Aussie trip's album, look who's over! Hanging out in Melb. felt like yesterday. To continue, we charged up the holiday mood and yes our day turned out very much more like a travel holiday than either of us expected; nearly forgot that we're not tourists at some point. Almost all spontaneous: started off at The LoKal (a Melbourne inspired place so we had to), drove around Duxton and the island's skyline by feel, visited A Naiise Christmas Pop Up Store, small talks with people we met along the way, fooled around with an abandoned supermarket trolley here, more-than-good Indian food in a lucky store we stepped into out of the many in Little India, surprised ourselves in Sentosa, picnicking on Siloso beach with the perfect evening breeze and minimal Tuesday crowd with the additional companionship of two of his friends and one of their Schnauzer, Ricky. Visuals from the beach to come...

No comments: