Instagram @joycekwok

Joyce Kwok . 郭乐儿
Singapore . Hong Kong

Feel free to leave a comment at the end of my posts :-)

Monday, November 17, 2014

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia














10/10/2014, Morning
The Stables of Como, South Yarra

Never would I have guessed such a gem's so well hidden behind those plain tall boarders. If it's not for the friends who brought me there, I'd have totally missed it even if I'm just an inch away or circling around it. I swear I breathed in magic when I was welcomed to what was in there. I could feel Alice and The White Rabbit presence, almost hear them playing in the back garden, however subtle they tried to be, and if I'm not wrong, the Mad Hatter was invited over that morning too. Thank you so much for taking me to this place y'all know I'll easily fall in love with.

No comments: